Wednesday, May 18, 2011

two new layouts

I just wanted to thank my new blog followers for signing up.  I'm so thankful to have found a way to share my work and to gain ideas from other bloggers....

Here are two new layouts that I was working on over the past few days.  I have another baby album to work on for a baby boy soon to join the world and this is the start of many layouts to come.  Again, the new Mommy-to-be is not a scrapbooker so I am trying to make it super easy by keeping all the photo mats the right size for a standard 4 X 6 photo.

Enjoy!





This layout was created using three cartridges
Create A Critter (one of my favs)
B is for Boy
Pooh and Friends (sun/clouds/butterflies/grass)

When I made the train I used the train cars from B is for Boy but cut off the top of the car.  This gave me the look I was trying to achieve.

The train track is just strips of black paper





This layout was created using Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge
the campfire is from Camp Out
The palm tree is from Life is a Beach (I think) and I stretched it out using my gypsy

8 comments:

  1. AWWWW those are so cute. Love all the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so adorable! I too love all the animals. Great job Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pages are just so super adorable!! I love your blog and I have become a follower, I would really appreciate if you also checked out mine at http://ashleyvanetten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your layouts, great job. I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog on Scrapook.com. Looking forward to following you! I would love it if you followed me!
    Your layouts are sooo sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Have you seen these Layouts??? LOL...you have so much talent!!! You put soooo much work in them! The Mommy to be is VERY lucky!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete