Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Winnie The Pooh Baby Album

So, I made this Winnie The Pooh scrapbook for my cousin who is expecting her first baby.  She is going with a Winnie theme and I thought this would be a perfect handmade gift to present her.  She is not a scrapbooker so I had to make sure it would be easy for her to just glue her pictures in and do a little journaling.  I decided to post this as I found there to be very little Winnie the Pooh layouts online to use as a guide.  I found a few and even "copied" one or two a bit.....so if you're reading this and the page looks familiar......thanks for your ideas!  Almost every image was cut from either Pooh Font or Pooh and Friends cricut cartridges.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did making them!








9 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful gift! It's so well done! Love all the die cuts. My favorite is the gardening one! Great job with the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaime....my hubby sat around with my until midnight putting together all of those little carrots so that this page would be ready by the following day when I had to present the album! What a good guy....the dirt is just different colours of brown that I tore up.....

    Love to see you joined the blog....stay tuned as I'm going to post some more layouts that I'm working on...then we can do some challenges once we gain a few more followers =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just way to cute. WHat work went into it. Wonderful job....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layouts! Love all the cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous! I love them and I'm sure your cousin will love them too. It makes me wish I had a cricut so I could get these cartridges! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! It is so hard to find good Winnie the Pooh and friends layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH.....I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I am an Eeyore fan...so that one of course is my favorite =)
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your album. I am making a scrapbook for my cousin, too, and I needed some ideas to get me started. Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete