Friday, July 1, 2011

Craft Nook Challenge #3

For those of you following along, yes, I missed challenge #2 but I was away in Ottawa.  For this challenge the ladies of the Craft Nook wanted us to use teal, yellow, orange and white plus we had to use a border punch.  Here's what I came up with.......



Now, as you may notice these pictures are of my nine year old son so I hope he gets over all the flowers and pink on his page! 

I used a HUGE assortment of techniques and mediums....I have ribbon, buttons, felt and chipboard....paint, ink and UTEE.  I used two different border punches - the ribbon threader along the bottom and the one on the bottom of the picture mat to the right.  I did some accordian paper folding for the flower base on the bottom left and some spirelli (not sure how to spell this one!) for the flower on the top right.

I also did something that I RARELY do.  I glued down my elements as I went along.......I just kept building until I thought it was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment