Sunday, July 17, 2011

Looking Back

I decided to do something a little different with two layouts I just completed.  I chose photos of the past and present and put them together.  It was a lot of fun to create and live those memories again.  I hope you enjoy!


This page that I created features me....which in itself is a rare occurance.  When I was eight I saved all the money I could to buy this talking doll Cricket.  I loved her like a best friend and took very good care of her.  As I got older I kept her to pass on to my daughters but ended up having two sons so I decided to sell her at a yard sale we were hosting.  The cutest little girl saw her and it was love at first sight.  I knew she was the one to love my Cricket doll the way I had.  Little did I know the day I sold her that a new Cricut would come into my life that I loved every bit as much!!!



This layout features a father and son duo.  The baby on the left is my little brother enjoying his first birthday cake.  He's the only sibling that I have and is five years younger than I am so I remember this birthday pretty well.  Two years ago my little brother made me an Auntie (which is one of my favourite titles!) and the baby on the right is my sweet nephew enjoying his first birthday.  I love that I have these two photos and could put them together in this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment