Friday, September 14, 2012

Pinterest

I just signed up for Pinterest a few days ago......and wow.....I had no idea how many card making ideas I would find there!  If you have had a chance to sign up and would highly recommend checking it out!  I have pinned numerous cards to my board for inspiration and a little scraplifting.  Here are three cards that I scraplifted.....





These are almost complete replicas of the ones I saw on Pinterest and although I don't know for sure who created them they did a beautiful job and I couldn't wait to try my own!  It has inspired me to go with a more simple look on cards and to make sets of cards to give away as gifts this Christmas.....maybe they will inspire you!  And check out pinterest!  There are soooo many ideas waiting to be found!

Until next time

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment