Sunday, September 16, 2012

White on White

I have fallen in love.......white on white!!!  I found a layout on pinterest of a baby layout using white on white and just had to make my version of that.  I am going to use this layout for a black and white photo of my hubby and I taken by my friend and professional photographer extraordinare!  I'm going to put it in a display case as the flowers are quite bulky and wouldn't fit very well in a scrapbook.  My art on display!





I love it.....so elegant!!!  I used my cricut a LOT for this particular layout.  I used the Sweetheart cartridge for the big heart and than ran it though my cuttlebug to add some swiss dots.  I used Cindy Loo for the swirls and Flower Shoppe for all of the amazing flowers.  The bracket border was made using Elegant Edges.  All of the leaves were made from a punch that I have had forever but I'm sure you could use a number of punches or cartridges to find ones that you like.  I also added stickles to the flowers to give them a little shimmer. 

I used black cardstock as a border around the entire page (see the cheater method from my tinkerbell post) and a small black border behing the photo mat just to give it some emphasize.

I hope you enjoy.....I know that I LOVED making it!  What a great wedding gift this would make!

Until next time.....

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment