Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Card

Hello everyone and I hope you enjoyed your Saturday!  We went out of town for my hubby's Grandma's birthday......she turns 96 tomorrow! 

This is a quick card that I made for her birthday.  I had already made one very similiar for my best scrappin' buddy so this one was quick to make as I didn't have to think too much!


This card was made by inking up the back ground using the new Peacock Feathers distress ink found in the spring pack.  I LOVE this colour!  I stamped the image using the same colour as well as the sentiment on the bottom of the card.  I did a similar panel on the inside of the card.  The butterfly was made using a stamp and versamark.  Then embossed using white powder.  I also used stardust pens to add some glitter to the flowers and leaves and then a glaze pen to bring out the flower as well as the spaces in the butterfly wings. 

Thanks for checking in and may your days be filled with creativity!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment