Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jesse and Bullseye - Day seven!!!

Lucky number seven......this series is flying by!  I'm going to have to it the craft table soon to get some more work done before I run out of projects to post!

So today I am featuring one of my favourite layouts with Jesse and Bullseye.  It's so fun and vibrant and simple.....but I loved putting it together!



This layout has room for 3 4x6 photos and 3 2x3 photos or you could use one of the photo mats to add some journaling.  Bullseye was surprisingly easy to assemble but Jesse definitely was one of the hardest characters as she has MANY small itsy bitsy pieces to try to adhere.  Note the small white pieces of fringe on her chaps....each a seperate little piece that was cut and had to be glued in place!  Time and patience was in order!  I loved all of the colours used on this layout and can't wait to see someone's photos in place!

Thanks for stopping in and up next I will be having some prehistoric fun!  See you tomorrow and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. All of you layouts are so cute. I know a lot of time have been put in them. I always have the hardest time with the Disney cartridges (except Mickey and Friends) because of the tiny cuts.I look foward to see your other layouts.

    ReplyDelete