Sunday, June 3, 2012

Teacher's Card

So, in playing with my distress inks I decided to try and make a teacher's thank you card to give to my son's teacher at the end of the school year.  I didn't want to do a traditional type card so here's what I came up with.

 Front of the card.....


Inside of the card........


So this card measures 5 1/2" x 4 3/4"
I used my cuttlebug to emboss the flower pattern in the purple mat on the front of the card....
distress colours used
yellow - Squeezed Lemonade (in the new spring colour pack)
pink - Spun Sugar
Purple - Shaded Lilac (in the new spring colour pack)
Black - black soot
Green - Pine Needles
teal (used for the butterfly at the top corner) - Peacock Feathers (in the new spring colour pack)

End of the school year is fast approaching.....time to think about making a card for your teachers!! 

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment