Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Toy Story Extravaganza!!!!

Hi Crafty Pals!

So earlier this year I posted several layouts featuring the Disney Princesses......it is now time to start showcasing another album that I completed at the same time....Toy Story!  This album was created for my hubby's nephew Connor.....I hope you enjoy.  I'll post a new layout every day until we get to the end!

Here is the title page to the album.  All of the diecuts were pretty much taken from the Cricut Cartridge Toy Story....I think I used Pooh Font for the lettering....it's one of my favourite cricut fonts.....


This frame fits a 4X6 picture in behind it.  I sized it using my gypsy so I could easily see the measurements.  This Woody character was cut at about 4" and I wouldn't recommend doing it any smaller....even this was tough to get some of the small pieces cut properly and put in place.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check in tomorrow for the next two page layout of the album!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment