Monday, June 18, 2012

From Owl of Us

Hey fellow bloggers....!

Today I was going through some of the photos of cards I've made and realized that I never posted this adorable owl card.  A fellow co-worker that worked with our company for many years decided it was time to move on and find something else in her life to do.  Known as "the card maker" at work they asked me to whip up something for her that we could all sign and this is what I came up.  I intentionally left the inside fairly "stark" as we had to have a lot of room for signatures and well wishes!




My favourite colour combination I think is pink and brown (really like purple and green too so it might be close).....I did use the Straight from the Nest cricut cartridge for the owl and sentiment on the front of the card.  I also added some embossing on the brown panels.  It was a script cuttle bug folder.  I also cuttle bugged the "OWL" top layer.  I also used my cover-a-card stamp on the white panel on the front of the card using my versamark ink and some UTEE powder to add some texture. 

So there you have my group card.  Hope you enjoyed and until next time.....

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: