Friday, June 15, 2012

Toy Story Album - Day nine

OOPS!!!  I missed posting yesterday!  Every other Thursday I go to card making class on my local craft store and we made some fantastic cards this time.  I'll make some "spin-offs" and post them later......

In the meantime, without further adieu I give you the nineth installment to my Toy Story Album series....


On the left side I have cut Lotso Bear from Toy Story 3 and on the right Hamm......What I wanted to demonstrate on this layout was the back ground.  I used squares cut from all of the scraps that I had from putting the album together.  It was a bright and cheery background that I love, almost quilt like.  I also put the white border around and mitred the corners to give the border a "frame" type look.

This layout allows for 2 4x6 photos and 2 2x3 photos.......this is definitely one of my favs =)

So thanks for dropping by and I look forward to hearing your feedback on this album......Day 10 is a throwback to the western days so I'll see you then!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment