Saturday, June 9, 2012

OOOOOOOOH - Toy Story day 4

OOOOOOOH no!  I missed posting yesterday.  On a whim my family decided to head an hour and a half south of our hometown to the city to watch Men In Black 3D!  We had a great time and the movie was excellent!  Lots of great 3D effects....not sure how age appropriate it is.  My youngest is almost 11 so he was ok but there's some pretty graphic stuff...just a warning!

Now to the good stuff!  Day four of my Toy Story Album highlights a layout that features the little green aliens from the movie.  I always thought these guys were so stinkin' cute!  I loved making this page as I just felt that it was so vibrant which as I'm sure you have discovered if you've been following along, was my goal in making this album.


So this very simple layout allows for one 4x6 photo and three 2x3 photos.  There is a lot of white space on the bottom to allow for journalling if desired.  I think this is perfect for a little boy!  These charactes were very easy to assemble and the title is found on the Toy Story cricut cartridge too. 

Thanks for checking in....and a big WELCOME to my new followers.  I get so excited when I see someone new on here!  Please feel free to share this blog with your crafty friends or put up a link on your blog if you think your followers would also like my work!  I love to share and the more the merrier!

Check back in again tomorrow........The Potato Heads are up next!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so cute. Your green aliens are perfect for the toy story movie. I loved the first two MIB, I am looking forward to seeing men in black 3D, Glad to hear it was excellent
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thank you Thursday challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianmlarson..blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete