Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ten days of Toy Story!

Well, here we are at day 10 of the toy story album series and sadly it is the last of the two page layouts!  I can't believe this has flown by so fast!  But it's the first time I've done a series like this and I'm not going to lie....I've had such a blast!  I hope you have too!

So, today I have a layout featuring Woody in all of his western glory.


I played with this layout likely more than any other one in the album.  I just couldn't get it to look the way I wanted to but I am happy with the final result.  This features 3 4x6 photos and one 2x3 photo or journaling spot.  The border was created using a Martha Stewart punch and the die cuts are all part of the Toy Story cricut cartridge.  This Woody character was as large as I could make him using my gypsy and turning him sideways so that I could still cut him on a 12 x 6 mat as I only had the baby bug while making this album.  As you can imagine, the larger the character the easier it is to assemble.

So that's it for double page layouts and only one more single page layout tomorrow.....hope you come back to check out the last page of the album!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment