Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Toy Story Album - Day two!

Hey fellow bloggers!

So, day two of the toy story extravaganza features a two page layout that was kept very simple as it is meant for a young boy.  I made both Woody and Jesse on my baby bug (before my CE2 entered my scrappin' life)  I used my gypsy and turned them on the mat so that I was able to make a larger sized character (just a quick tip for people without a larger cricut). 


The title "Let's Play" is also from the toy story cricut cartridge.  The photo mats are for 4x6 photos and 2x3 photos.  When I adhered everything to the page I always left the places that overlap the photo mats without glue so that the photo would be easy to put in place without having to lift elements off of the page.

Hope you enjoy and come back tomorrow to see the next layout featuring Buzz Lightyear!

Happy Crafting!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! The bright, bold colours are very eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable.. those paper piecings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your die cuts - I couldn't get my cricut to cut that small very well...maybe it was my paper - but you did a GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use two main types of cardstock for these cuts - American Craft and Michael's brand - Recollections....a sharp blade and good mat is very important too! Mixed with a lot of patience....there were several times when I had to cut something out a few times before it came out the way it should!

      Delete