Sunday, June 17, 2012

Toy Story Album Finale

Sunday night, the end of the weekend......and the end to my Toy Story Album series.  I've had so much fun sharing this album with all of you and get such a kick out of the comments.

So tonight's final page is very much different than the others.  It's the last page in the album and I thought it would be a great spot for Connor's Dad to write to him a letter to go along with all of the photos in the album.  What a keepsake for Connor when he gets older!


This layout features three of the main characters in Toy story as a border on the bottom and the theme song, "You've got a friend in me" as a title.  I used a lined pattern paper as the background to allow a non-scrapper to write a note to his little man.  Two photo mats for 2x3 photos to finish off the page!

Thank you too everyone who's come to check out this album.  Welcome to the my new followers who joined up during this series.  You can all look forward to a new series coming soon!

I hope you all enjoyed Father's Day and find some time this week for a little creativity!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment