Sunday, June 10, 2012

Toy Story Album - Day 5

WOW.....day five already....this series is going by fast!

Today I am featuring a layout designed using Mr and Mrs Potato Head.  I love these characters....Mrs. Potato Head is just so funny!  I love how she is always trying to take care of her hubby. 


I can't quite remember where I got the white shapes from but Storybook cartridge rings a bell and I use that for a lot of these types of shapes.  The circles were just made using a Creative Memories circle punch but you could make them from many various cartridges if you don't have a punch.  This layout is only made for two 4x6 photos but there's room for journalling in some of the yellow border if you chose to.....

Thanks for stopping in and tomorrow I have a great layout featuring the army men.  It's perfect for this themed album or for any boy type layout.  Looking forward to sharing it with you!

See you all tomorrow and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun page. Super cute. Cute blog too. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete